[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk cobbler issue

Jeremy Mueller jmueller at data-tronics.com
Fri Feb 26 21:11:57 UTC 2010

Sorry for the confusion on this.  It looks like I was too hasty in
sending my original email.  I should've said that we use a custom %post
script to handle the rhn_register.  At the top of that we use sed to
disable all CentOS repos.

We do manage repo files in the configuration management.  But we needed
a way to quickly disable all off-site repositories during the kickstart
process, and before the rhn_register was run, thus we used sed.

--Jeremy