[Spacewalk-list] Timezone information with Daylight Saving

David Walsh davow at onthenet.com.au
Mon Jan 4 01:26:55 UTC 2010

Hi,
    I have Spacewalk 0.7 setup on a 32-bit CentOS 5.4 server.

The timezone is set to Australia/ Queensland (We do not have Daylight
Saving).
In the Spacewalk configuration, I have the Locale Timezone set to
GMT+1000hrs (Australian Eastern).

When I view system details in Spacewalk, it is adding an hour to the
current local time. That is, it is displaying the Daylight saving time,
and not the local time in Queensland.
Example, If a machine's last check-in time is: 10:34 am, Spacewalk
resolves it as 11:34 am.

Is there anyway for me to fix this or is it a bug?

Thanks,
             David