[Spacewalk-list] moving spacewalk clients from the one to another spacewalk server

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Tue Jan 5 10:30:10 UTC 2010

Hi Colin,

Why are you using kickstart scripts for machines that already are there?
Aren't the 3 steps I posted enough :

1) rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=http://"spacewalkserverB"/XMLRPC
--activationkey="$ACTKEY"
2) cd /usr/share/rhn/
wget -q http://"spacewalkserverB"/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
mv RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT RHNS-CA-CERT
  3) restart rhnsd and osad= service rhnsd restart&&  service osad restart

Kind regards,

Michiel