[Spacewalk-list] System updates

Krzysztof Kardas krzychk2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:17:46 UTC 2010

Hi.

I have noticed a strange behavior with spacewalk 0.6

I have downloaded with spacewalk-sync packages from outside
repository. I have signed in systems for channel, and then I have
downloaded all updates. The problem is - why systems in spacewalk does
not see any packages for updates. From hand I have started package
verify process in spacewalk and then the packages are seen for update.

Have I done something wrong or there is some problem in spacewalk.

Greetings
Chris.