[Spacewalk-list] 2 small questions

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Wed Jan 6 12:42:05 UTC 2010

Hi I got 2 questions:

1)
I have a new spacewalk server where I have a main centos 5 i386 channel
and below the main channel a epel repo for centos 5.
Whenever I subscribe a node to the CentoS 5 main channel, it
automatically inherits it;s child : the epel repository.
How can I disable this feature or whay shoulde be done to let nodes only
subsribe to the main centos 5 channel but not it's child channels?

2)
Is it possible to use yum priorities through spacewalk?
So you can say that the main channel packages always overrule the child
packages?
Or must this be done through the client's yum priorties package?
--

Kind regards,

Michiel