[Spacewalk-list] Red Hat Summit 2010 - paper idea's?

Cliff cperry at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 19:48:16 UTC 2010

Hi folks,
As most likely know, Red Hat holds a yearly Red Hat Summit. If you have
Satellite deployed and have idea's on a presentation you would like to
submit, then please do.

Last year we had a couple customers talking about their experiences and
lessons learned in their deployments [1]. I am also including the
Spacewalk users list, since I expect there is a cross section of
Spacewalk uses who also manage and maintain Satellites who may also want
to present on their mixed managed environments.

If you are interested, you can submit idea's here:

http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2010/callforpapers/

If you have questions you wish to direct to me privately, please do.

Some idea's of my own would be:

* How to maintain and manage a mixed Spacewalk / Satellite environment

* How we automated 90% of our Satellite deployment using API's

* Satellite deployed, lesson's learned

Of course these subjects are just to get you thinking of about what you
feel others may be interested in hearing.

Regards,
Cliff

[1] - http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2009/downloads/

Will Darton	Discount Tire Accelerates E-Commerce with Red Hat Satellite
Akash Chandrashekar	Birds of a Feather: Compliance Best Practices...
Leveraging Red Hat Management Solutions for Success

Red Hat guys:
Michael DeHaan	New Deployment Features in Red Hat Satellite
Thomas Cameron	Red Hat Satellite Power User Tips and Tricks