[Spacewalk-list] Looking for slides to present spacewalk at FOSDEM

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 12 20:09:54 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I know some of you have held some presentations about spacewalk in the
past and as I've seen one or two of them I also know they're really
well done. As Marcus Moeller and I will be giving a talk on that
matter during FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/) I was wondering whether you
guys would kindly share your slides :)

Please don't reply with slides of which you're not the original author
as it's very important that the original author allows the usage of
his slides :) Don't forget to mention on what terms the slides can be
used/modified - i.e. what's their license (unless the slides state
that themselves).

Thanks,
red