[Spacewalk-list] nightly build package refresh

chuck.renshaw at comcast.net chuck.renshaw at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 12:46:47 UTC 2010

I'll do that later today when I get to the machines at home.
Sorry, I meant to let you know that I now thought it was a client issue, but hit the send before I got it in. :-)
The machines are all CentOS 5.4 and should have the rhn-client-tools (up2date) from the nightly client builds and the python should be python-2.4.3-27.el5, but I'll double check the versions later.