[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk WebUI not showing available updates

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:59:12 UTC 2010

As the person who posted before linked above... I can confirm I still have
the same problem as back then - and still do an rhn-profile-sync each
morning as a consequence.

Scheduled things to be done as soon as possible are working fine - I have
not tested X date in the future.

I have osa/osa-dispatcher running fine between server and clients.

Attached is my taskomatic log.

If there is any chance of avoiding rhn-profile-sync each day it would be
great. Since no one responded to my original post I assumed that was the way
it was designed to work....

James