[Spacewalk-list] Spacwalk 0.7[Fedora 12] & Spacewalk 0.8.35

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 22:59:44 UTC 2010

Bushby, Bruce (London)(c) wrote:
% Hi
%
% I've been struggling for the past few days to install spacewalk 0.7 on
% fedora 12 x64.
% The above error is a known bug and has been fixed in a "commit"......not
% knowing how to collect/apply a commit I decided to give the nightly repo
% a go.
%
% For the nightly I did a "default" install of fedora 12, followed the how
% to notes and installed "spacewalk-nightly"....everything went exactly as
% the
% howto notes explained....however when I tried to run satellite-setup is
% fails trying to validate the satellite certificate. (I did not try and
% generate my own cert)
%
%
% [root at spacewalk rhn]# spacewalk-setup --disconnected
% ** Verifying certificate locally.
% There was a problem validating the satellite certificate: 1

Hi Bruce,

certificate verification failure should be fixed in
spacewalk-backend-0.8.36-1.

Was my fault. :-/

--
Michael Mráka