[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk WebUI not showing available updates

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:13:54 UTC 2010

Hmm.... something is still odd here....

varnish was updated to varnish-2.0.6 in the epel repos last night. My
resposync job brought the update into spacewalk fine. This was not
showing as a new package for any of my varnish boxes. Just rebooted
one varnish VM and now it shows as an update for that one but not for
the other four that use that package....

I'll try rhn-profile-sync to see if that makes it behave but it does
look like something is... odd...

Not seeing any errors in the rhn_taskomatic log and rhn taskomatic is running...

The rhntaskqueue table is empty.

James