[Spacewalk-list] Unable to push errata from RHN to Spacewalk

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:09:11 UTC 2010

There is a script called rhn-clone-errata that does this although:
- you will need to tweak it
- as of a few weeks ago, it no longer works (at least, not for me) as
it reports 302 errors connecting to RedHat

If you search the lists, you should be able to find it.  I'll be
interested to know if it works for you.

CC

On 1/29/10, MONNIER Benoît <bmonnier at sigma.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First of all, sorry for my bad English.
>
> Here is my question:
>
> is there possible to push RHN Erratas into Spacewalk (v0.7) from RHN ? How
> can i do?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Benoît Monnier, Administrateur Système - Poste 6633
> SIGMA Informatique http://www.sigma.fr
> 3 rue Newton, BP 4127, 44241 La Chapelle sur Erdre Cedex
> tel : 02 40 37 66 33 - fax : 02 40 37 72 20.

RHCE#805007969328369