[Spacewalk-list] error creating/registering system

lee funnyvoice at tlabs.ac.za
Thu Jan 21 14:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi all...

when I try to register a system, I get this error:

The page you requested, /rhn/help/client-config/en-US/index.jsp, was not
found.

   1. If you typed this address into your browser, double-check the
      spelling and capitalization. The address you are copying may also
      be outdated.
   2. If you followed a link to reach
      '/rhn/help/client-config/en-US/index.jsp,' the link may be
      incorrect or outdated. Click on the back button in your browser to
      try a different link, or use the top (or left) navigation bars to
      find the page you are looking for.
   3. If you used a bookmark to reach
      '/rhn/help/client-config/en-US/index.jsp,' the page may have moved
      to a different location since the bookmark was created. Use the
      top (or left) navigation bars to find the page you are looking
      for, and if you find the document be sure to update your bookmark.
   4. If you feel you've reached this page in error, please contact us
      with details of how you received this message.

I did create and activation key. and I've created a base channel.

What could be the problem?

Lee