[Spacewalk-list] Wikipedia Configuration Management Software listing...

Nick Allen nick.allen at tbwa-group.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 13:39:16 UTC 2010

I'm new to SpaceWalk - not even yet installed, but wondered if others
might think SpaceWalk deserves a mention here as it seems notably
absent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_configuration_man
agement_software

I'm not volunteering to write the entry I'm afraid as I wouldn't be best
placed to do it at the moment but I often look at Wikipedia when looking
for specific software, so others might do the same.

N.

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and
contains valuable business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify
us immediately of the error via e-mail to wrong.recipient at uk-group.net and please delete
the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.