[Spacewalk-list] Wikipedia Configuration Management Software listing... (Nick Allen)

Philip Mather phil at philipmather.me.uk
Sat Jul 10 13:23:42 UTC 2010

Nick,
   Nice idea, I check wikipedia for software as well sometimes. Not
entirely sure it's a direct comparison to some of the other packages
on that page but it does seem to be the best place so I've added it
in. I've left "Mutal Auth" blank for a moment. I know we're using a
server cert but wasn't 100% certain the server was authenticating the
clients in the same way? I figured I'd better not mislead anyone if I
got it wrong, anyone know or just want to fill it in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_configuration_management_software

Regards,
   Phil