[Spacewalk-list] port forwarding bug

Ian Forde ianforde at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:52:49 UTC 2010

One of my spacewalk servers is behind a firewall that I'm on the
outside of, so I use ssh port-forwarding to get to it.  I just thought
I'd report that while most things work just fine with a non-443 port
hitting spacewalk, I've found one (actually 2, but I don't remember
where the other was) button that doesn't respect the relative url:

When you delete a system's registered profile and do the confirmation,
I think it's the 2nd confirmation click that doesn't respect it and
tries to go to https://localhost/whatever rather than
https://localhost:XXXXX/whatever (where XXXXX is the forwarding port
number)

Just an fyi... Spacewalk 1.0 on CentOS 5...

  -I