[Spacewalk-list] Red Hat Spacewalk Server Certificate expiration warning

Shane Goulden shane at matrixau.net
Fri Jul 16 13:41:55 UTC 2010

  https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/SpacewalkFaq says:

"Is a Satellite/Spacewalk certificate required to use Spacewalk?

Traditionally for Red Hat Satellite a Satellite certificate was required
to use the product and listed what channel families and entitlements
(and how many) the customer had purchased. Spacewalk still uses a
certificate, but it is provided for free and activated upon
installation. You shouldn't ever have to worry about it expiring or
about running out of entitlements."

Why is it telling me it will expire? Is it safe to ignore or do I need
to do something?