[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk logo

Anoop Bhat ABhat at trustwave.com
Mon Jul 19 21:45:22 UTC 2010

Saved!

Thanks a lot. And great work on it. Looking over the mockups and white boards, I think you came to the right decision.

Thanks again Máirín!

Anoop

________________________________
From: Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:27:33 -0500
To: Shannon Hughes <shughes at redhat.com>
Cc: <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk logo

Hi Anoop!!

On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 07:26 -0400, Shannon Hughes wrote:
> That would be the talented Mairin Duffy that came up with the logo work
> using inkscape. I am Cc'ing her.
>
> On 07/15/10 16:25, Anoop Bhat wrote:
> > Who designed the logo?
> >
> > And is there a bigger version of it some place?
> >
> > I love it so much right now that I want it on my desktop
> >
> > Thanks for all the hard work everyone puts into this. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I'm so glad you like the Spacewalk logo! Like Shannon said, I used
Inkscape, the free & open source vector program, to create it. The font
used in the Spacewalk logo is also free & open source - it's Mg Open
Modata.

I put together a desktop background with the Spacewalk logo for you :) :

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk/spacewalk-wallpaper.png

Also, I uploaded some of the logo sketches and mockups in case you're
interested in the process behind its creation:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk/spacewalk%20logo/

Thanks again,
~m