[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-syn not updating last repo build resulting in no channel info in /var/cache/rhn/repodata

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Tue Jul 20 13:45:01 UTC 2010

Hey Ian,

I had an issue just like this and it had to do with the package cobbler-web magically getting installed during a 'yum update' on the spacewalk server. Removing that package got things working again.

Here's the message thread that covers the issue:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-May/msg00160.html

Hope this helps,

Mike