[Spacewalk-list] Schedule System Reboot not working

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 08:23:18 UTC 2010

On 07/20/2010 09:30 PM, Eric wrote:

> I am having issues with the "Schedule  System Reboot" link on the
> https://spacewalk-dev/rhn/systems/details/Overview.do?sid=1000010000 (Spacewalk
> - Systems - Details - Overview) page.
> When I click on that link it takes me directly to
> https://spacewalk-dev/rhn/YourRhn.do (Spacewalk - Overview - Overview) page.
>

> I see nothing in the logs (/varl/logs/or in the "Schedule->Pending Actions"
> page.
>
> However, I am able to schedule a reboot using the Spacewalk API
> (system.scheduleReboot API). To me it appears to imply that its an issue with
> the Spacewalk Web GUI.
>
> I am not seeing anything obvious in the logs either.
>
> Can provide more info (logs, configs, etc) upon request.

I'm able to follow that link  Schedule System Reboot without any problem.
That page is .pxt, I suppose you are having some problems with
sessionid, which is not successfully transferred from Java stack to Perl
stack.
I recall we have some problems with this in past, but I could not
remember what was the conclusion and fix.
--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering