[Spacewalk-list] Using rpc api via a proxy - 1.0

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Tue Jul 27 14:23:56 UTC 2010

I am utilising some of that perl that was shared earlier in the year
to remove hosts on register if they already exist, to stop dupes in
our ever rebuilding environment.

All works fine unless i try to run it through a proxy - When going via
the proxy i get the following

500 Bad chunk-size in HTTP response: <?xml version="1.0"

If i try this directly to the server, all is fine. I can install an OS
and register systems via the proxy though so i am not sure where this
issue is or how to debug it further as proxy logs and server logs are
not showing anything useful so far.

thanks