[Spacewalk-list] Disable repos

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 15:06:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, Christoph Sievers wrote:

> Am 28.07.10 16:31, schrieb James Hogarth:
>
>> As an example I have a no chroot post script that says this:
>>

> I recommend to set reposdir to /dev/null within yum.con

To carry on this iterative advice, I;d recommend setting it to
/etc/yum.repos.d/custom in yum.conf.  That way you can easy enabled repos if
you want to enable them outside spacewalk, but won't get caught out by package
updates placing repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d (which is the problem with the
first suggestion).

jh