[Spacewalk-list] snippets not interpreting in pre/post scripts

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Wed Jul 28 21:34:51 UTC 2010

Is this a new requirement for snippets?  I just ran into this problem where my snippets WERE interpreted just fine and all of a sudden they’re not anymore … unless I add these stanzas in the snippets.  Also… not all of the snippets are displaying this behavior… and DON’T require the #raw/#endraw…

Any thoughts as to what might cause that?

Andy Speagle

Hi Bill,

Try putting "#raw" at the beginning and "#endraw" at the end of the actual "ni_config" snippet.

-Josh