[Spacewalk-list] Custom SSL cert?

Eric Heydrick erichey at hq.speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 28 23:46:23 UTC 2010

I ran into a similar issue with osa-dispatcher and decided to not use it.
It also doesn't appear to support certs with subjectAltNames so talking to
jabber with anything but the CN in the cert fails.

What is saying the cert is expired? Your browser or Spacewalk itself? If
it's the browser did you try restarting it? I've seen browsers get
confused when the server cert is changed.

My cert has a regular CN not a wildcard but that should work as far as I
know.

-Eric