[Spacewalk-list] users.dbf @ 4.2GB

Adam Yates yates at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:32:23 UTC 2010

Hi all;

I've hit the 4GB limit with oracle pretty quickly. Something doesn't
seem right
with the amount of time in which the limit was hit. Any suggestions on
troubleshooting this?

In the meantime what is everyone's opinion on using Postgres as a backend
instead of Oracle? Is it stable enough to use?

Any help in this is greatly appreciated.  I haven't included any debug
information in this message quite frankly because I'm not sure where to
start looking to determine the problem.  I'm still pretty new to the whole
spacewalk setup and haven't delved into the internals enough yet.

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Yates
Systems Administrator -- Research Infrastructure