[Spacewalk-list] 1.0 - Permissions Issue??

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Thu Jun 3 19:36:06 UTC 2010

Hi

I have the following happening on a 1.0 prod box but not on another
1.0 system so i dont think its a major issue but perhaps something
went astray in the prod 1.0 install, main issue is that i cant really
attempt a reinstall to try to fix. Basic problem is that clicking on

Manage Software Channels > Clone channels.... ie this link

https://<spacewalk.server>/network/software/channels/manage/clone.pxt?pxt:trap=rhn:empty_set&set_label=errata_clone_actions

For some reason does not take me to the clone channel page but actually to

https://<spacewalk.server>/rhn/YourRhn.do

Nothing is logged in catalina.out or in apache error log. Any clues on
this one as i need to clone a channel but cant!

thanks