[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk doesn't show errata

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Mon Jun 21 14:57:25 UTC 2010

I found http://www.bioss.ac.uk/staff/davidn/spacewalk-stuff/ on the Internet.
It looks like it expects a directory with all packages files.
I am wondering if it works with a channel associated with a yum repo, which by default stores packages in /var/satellite/redhat/1/???/<package-name>/<full-packag-file-name>/<arch>/..... Or I have to create a folder and copy all packages to it.
Thanks.