[Spacewalk-list] taskomatic repobuilding attempt 2

David Nutter davidn at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 08:49:46 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:08:15AM +1200, Andreas Hamberger wrote:
> Hi there
>

> A few days ago I have reported the inability of taskomatic to handle
> repositories with more than 3.8k packages in it. I have exported and
> reimported packages cutting out any older duplicates on one
> particular repository for 64-bit. It now has 4300 packages, yet
> still only creates .new files in the repodata directory. I would
> appreciate help on this.
>
> I am happy to send any information needed. Do you want me to open a ticket in bugzilla on this? I just want to exclude anything obvious first.

Since I've got an EPEL channel with over 5000 packages at the moment
which builds fine I suspect you've just got a "bad" taskomatic job in
the rhnTaskQueue table, which is leading to this "delete with null
entity" error.

If you stop spacewalk, delete the contents of rhnTaskQueue and start
it up again then you may find that taskomatic starts working again.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
Scottish Crop Research Institute (SCRI), a registered Scottish charity
No. SC006662