[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk intervals creating key in ks

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Fri Jun 25 08:22:59 UTC 2010

Hi

Because of certain reasons I can't let spacewalk manage the kickstart which is fine however if I did then there is some internal mechanism somewhere that would create the ssl cert on the client filesystem, this is what happens just before spacewalk_register is called. Does anyone know where that bit of templating comes from as it's not a plain snippet. Ideally I'd like to use it's logic in my own custom snippet.

Many thanks