[Spacewalk-list] rhn_check hangs if no internet access is available

Tom Schouteden tom.schouteden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:11:47 UTC 2010

> > Hi

> I'm experiencing the same problem as reported by the original poster.
 None

> of the provided solutions seem to work.  Does anybody have any

> recommendation as to how to avoid this?  I've included the original post

> below for reference.

The pre-script I suggested didn't work?  Could I see your whole kickstart

file?

jh

Hi John

I was looking at the wrong %pre script it seems, the one that tries to
remove "rm /tmp/sysimage/etc/yum.repos.d/*". Yours however, replacing the
yum.conf in ks-shadow is working perfectly.  Thanks a lot!

tom