[Spacewalk-list] Error during remove packages

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 07:51:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, rob morrien wrote:

> Hello support,
>
> i have a channel in spacewalk containing 9713 packages.
> i try to remove the packages  before i delete the channel.
> during the remove i got the 500 error below.
>

> afther this error i was not possible to signon into spacewalk
> i had to restore my spacewalk machine from the backup
>
> pls fix this problem
>
> 500 Error - Internal Server Error

You've just said you've had an error message from your server saying
'something went wrong at the server end'.  Then you say you've restored your
machine from a backup.

I assume you've kept the screwed up machine untouched, so that it's possible
for people to work out what went wrong.

You at least looked through the catalina.out and any other logs right?

jh