[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk/rhn/Login.do is blank

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 11:11:16 UTC 2010

Eric wrote:
% *Bump* I am probably missing something obvious in this output, but my eyes just don't want to see it.
% SQL> alter system set processes = 400 scope=spfile;
% SQL> alter system set "_optimizer_filter_pred_pullup"=false scope=spfile;
% SQL> alter system set "_optimizer_cost_based_transformation"=off scope=spfile;

Hi Eric,

altering _optimizer* settings is workaround for XE. You should not need
it fo 11g.

What is your connection string for RAC looks like (see `spacewalk-cfg-get hibernate.connection.url`)?

% Restart the database.
%
% This did not resolve my issue.
% Regards,