[Spacewalk-list] Unable to deploy config files after upgrade to 0.8

Jonas Bygdén jonaslistor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:55:58 UTC 2010

Since our upgrade from 0.6 to 0.8 we are no longer able to deploy config
files from our Spacewalk server.

After editing a config-file and choosing deploy, adding systems and
confirming - the job just sits there and doesn't go away.

I've tried to restart both osad on the client and osa-dispatcher on the
server to no avail.

I was afraid there was a version mismatch problem in the 0.8 server having
osa-dispatcher 5.9.29 and the clients having 5.2.0, but I tried with a newer
client with 5.9.21 and it still doesn't pick up the job.

Are there any logs that I haven't found yet that could tell me more about
the reason it doesn't work?

/Jonas