[Spacewalk-list] Change from Oracle XE to 11gR2

Glaser, David dsglaser at umich.edu
Wed Mar 24 23:53:23 UTC 2010

Correct, if I remember right, we pushed Scientific Linux 5 64bit (base, security updates, and bugfixes) and CERN Linux 5 64 bit (base and updates) to our spacewalk server with no problems. But when we started to do Fedora 12 (Everything, and updates) we passed the 4GB limit.

Dave

David Glaser
Systems Administrator
LSA Information Technology