[Spacewalk-list] ignore gpg keys?

Joshua Roys joshua.roys at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 29 21:15:32 UTC 2010

On 03/29/2010 02:19 PM, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
> Is there a way to ignore gpg keys?  Most of our repos are internal and for the time being, I'd like to disable the key signature requirement.
>
> Thanks
> -jeremy

You could use `rhnpush --header` along with the other options you need,
I think.  Then you would have to get the RPMs into the correct location
on the server... I would use the API and grab that info and then cp the
RPM to the right path.  It'll look something like:
/var/satellite/redhat/1/$md5[0:2]/$name/$version-$release/$arch/$md5/$rpm.rpm

(code, code, code)
OK, here's a python script.  Note the last 4 non-comment lines in the
for loop weren't tested (the ones that actually copy it over).

Run like so:

spacewalk# python rpm2path.py foo-1.0.0.rpm [... more rpms]
spacewalk# chown -R apache /var/satellite/redhat

Hope to help,

Josh