[Spacewalk-list] registerd system

Frédéric SOSSON fsosson at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:04:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to know the best practice to register machine into
spacewalk.  Is it to make my own snippet or something else?

Manualy, when I try to register using rhn_register I got
Error Classe Code: 70
Error Class Info: Alla vailable subscriptions for the requested
channel have been exhausted. blablabla

someone know about that?

Frédéric