[Spacewalk-list] Missing Packages after reinstallation.

Becker, Robert Robert_Becker at stercomm.com
Tue May 4 14:42:22 UTC 2010

I made a mistake last week and messed the disk my OS was running on.  It
required a reinstall of RH and Spacewalk.  During the reinstall I made
sure not to overwrite the database (on a different server).  Everything
came back fine except for the packages in my channel.  They are all
showing up as missing.

Instead of having all RPMs in /var/satellite like the default I have
them in /opt/apps/spacewalk/rpms.  I have changed the RPM location under
Admin -> Spacewalk Configuration and restarted spacewalk, but the
packages still are not available in the channels.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get available?

Thanks.
-Rob