[Spacewalk-list] Pending repo syncs

Bruce Pennypacker bruce.pennypacker at tufts.edu
Fri May 7 17:43:20 UTC 2010

Is there any way to see details on pending repo syncs?  When I go to
manage a channel and select the option to sync the repo there's no real
feedback that I can see to indicate that the action has been submitted
or is in progress.  For larger repos I can refresh the channel list and
see the number of packages increasing, and when a sync is complete I can
see that the last sync time is updated, but that's about all the
feedback I see.  I submitted a request to sync a repo a few minutes ago
and it hasn't happened yet.  I've been keeping an eye on
/var/log/rhn/reposync but haven't seen any new log files yet.  How can I
tell if a sync failed for any reason, if it's still scheduled, when it
should run, etc?

Thanks,

-Bruce