[Spacewalk-list] Custom child channel and spacewalk-repo-sync on 1.0

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:25:04 UTC 2010

On 11 May 2010 02:41, Daniel Wittenberg <dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean the last sync time?  There isn't one since there's a CLI script that does it, modified from the docs on syncing rpmforge/epel.
>
> The taskomaticd is running if that's the one you mean
>
> There are a few older errors "Error com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.RepoSyncTask - Content Source could not be found:  521"
>
> I did change the local repo to a URl, and trying to sync that way, and it says "Sync scheduled" but the checkbox on the "Sync repo" goes away on page refresh and it doesn't actually sync.
>
> If I sync manually, the packages show up, but doesn't actually work.
>
> Dan

Internally to spacewalk-repo-sync and rhnpush use the same API? I
can't recall if there are internal differences between them...

As a test (to determine a spacewalk or other issue) might be worth
using rhnpush to push packages into a channel and then seeing if
taskomatic kicks off the repo generation properly.

James