[Spacewalk-list] scheduled task runs, but doens't actually do anything

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 02:13:39 UTC 2010

Odd that everything seems to be working well, except when I schedule a package to be updated it goes ok with no errors, I see lots of communication (with wireshark) between spacewalk and the server being updated, and then spacewalk says completed successfully, yet the package I pushed isn't actually updated.  I've tested with multiple clients and different packages.  I also did go to one system and just do a yum -y install of the package and that went fine.  I turned up verbosity of the osad script and didn't see anything obviously wrong there.  These are all CentOS 5 x86_64 clients and server.

Ideas?

Dan