[Spacewalk-list] Error while changing boostrap configuration

DEMARQUAY, Mathieu mathieu.demarquay at capgemini.com
Mon May 3 16:40:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I try to change the property < Enable Client GPG checking > in the web GUI (Admin / Bootstrap script), I get the error <Unhandled error >

In catalina.out I see:

2010-05-03 18:23:30,578 [TP-Processor8] ERROR com.redhat.rhn.manager.satellite.SystemCommandExecutor - Error encountered executing (args=[/usr/bin/sudo, /usr/bin/rhn-bootstrap, --allow-config-actions, --allow-remote-commands, --no-gpg, --hostname= obfuscated.hostname.org, --ssl-cert=/var/www/html/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT])
2010-05-03 18:23:30,579 [TP-Processor8] ERROR com.redhat.rhn.manager.satellite.SystemCommandExecutor - Error message from process: Unable to load module rhn_bootstrapNo module named common

Indeed, I reproduce the problem by doing:

# /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/rhn-bootstrap --allow-config-actions --allow-remote-commands --no-gpg --hostname=obfuscated.hostname.org --ssl-cert=/var/www/html/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
Unable to load module rhn_bootstrap
No module named common

Any idea on what's going wrong? (Spacewalk server 0.8)

Mathieu

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>