[Spacewalk-list] errata how-to for 1.0 ?

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Tue May 4 04:05:30 UTC 2010

What "errata script" are you referring to?  I assume you're wanting to
pull errata from RHN.

Andy Speagle sent an update of the 'rhn-clone-errata' script to this
list only a few weeks ago.  The script has reasonable internal
documentation and works really well.  They only missing features are
the creation of CVE and then the linking of said CVE to the errata,
however I'm working on these CVE API in my spare time.

CC

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Daniel Wittenberg
<dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I should just ask how other people are handling errata, and pushing updates to their servers?  That's mostly what I'm planning to use this for, so I can more easily manage patches across all our servers but it's been a year since the "errata script" has been updated, so curious if there's a better way.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan
>

> On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
>
>> Is there a good how-to doc for setting up to pull errata with 1.0?  I thought I remember there being one for 0.6, but not sure how much has changed for that part since then.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Dan

RHCE#805007969328369