[Spacewalk-list] cobbler breakage possibly...

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Mon May 10 14:52:20 UTC 2010

> Is this with Spacewalk 1.0 or are you using an earlier version?
>
> Reason for asking is that we're contemplating upgrading from 0.8 to
> 1.0 and are wondering if we should keep the old cobbler (1.6.6) or if
> 1.0 actually works with cobbler 2.

spacewalk relies on cobbler not cobbler > 2.x or whatever so if you have
it already then it should be OK - If you upgrade cobbler as well as
spacewalk then you'll hit the excaped variable problem in your snippets.
I dont see why spacewalk wont work with cobbler 2.x - apart from the
snippet issue i have not seen any other breakages