[Spacewalk-list] Custom child channel and spacewalk-repo-sync on 1.0

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:57:30 UTC 2010

Ok tried that and that didn't seem to cause it to build/rebuild /var/rhn/cache/repodata/*
It searched for cache in the /var/log/rhn/rhn_taskomatic_daemon.log and didn't see much, so not sure if more debug logging I can do ?  Is there a command that will rebuild the cache that I could try running manually?  So as it stands right now, the packages show up in the channel via the web, and on the system, and from the web I can download them, but when I try and yum install them on the system it gets a 404 not found error.

Dan