[Spacewalk-list] Configuration deployment fails with "Fatal error in Python code occured [[6]] "

Sascha Bendix bendsa at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fri May 14 15:15:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

the error seems to occur only when I deploy all/more than one files of
the configuraton channel.

The error was that I created a symlink in the configuration channel but
the parent folder wasn't existing. When I deploy only the symlink the
error message is correct (No such file or directory) and rhn_check does
a rollback. When I deploy all files I got the python error. This means
that the client behaves wrong, when an error occurs while more than one
file is deployed.

@Joshua: The output is a lot of stuff. I didn't want to spam the list
and also didn't want to make all this stuff public, so I sent it to you
personally.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Sascha