[Spacewalk-list] Assigning packages to a group

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Fri May 21 15:42:54 UTC 2010

I'm enjoying the discussion so far.

We handle this type of scenario using Puppet. The machines get the packages and updates from Spacewalk with Puppet telling them which packages to get and whether or not they should always be at the latest version.

Perhaps this capability could be part of the Puppet entry in:
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/TheRoadmap#FutureIdeas