[Spacewalk-list] *****SPAM***** Re: Package update weirdness

Jura Berg contact at mceith.com
Fri May 28 10:26:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have similar problem, if I do spacewalk-repo-sync to upload new updates
for prober update channel; spacewalk does not show that there is updates
available to the clients.

If I run yum check-update on client, it will properly reveal that there is
updates available on spacewalk server. Running rhn-profile-sync on clinet
will do the trick but there was no such issue prior to 1.0.

-J