[Spacewalk-list] kickstarting from a USB stick/drive without the installer formatting the USB drive

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Fri May 28 20:36:21 UTC 2010

Not quite sure what this has to do with spacewalk other than spacewalk
will let you do kickstarts.  You didn't mention what OS you were trying
to do the kickstart for.  There are different options for RHEL3,4,5,6
and the Fedora's.

But I finally gave up with fixing my kickstart and just figured out when
to pull out the usb drive before the installer sucks it in as part of
the system drives.

I pull the usb drive out right when the screen turns blue to black
before the graphics come up.  But that is on a RHEL5 (actually SL5) system.

Troy