[Spacewalk-list] osad error - request to start session in non-serviced domain

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Mon Nov 22 23:36:39 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to use osad but I have this within my log:
Nov 23 00:23:54 spacewalk jabberd/c2s[4040]: [7] legacy authentication succeeded: host=, username=rhn-dispatcher-sat, resource=superclient, TLS negotiated
Nov 23 00:23:54 spacewalk jabberd/c2s[4040]: [7] requesting session: jid=rhn-dispatcher-sat at spacewalk.vsb.cz/superclient
Nov 23 00:23:54 spacewalk jabberd/sm[4016]: request to start session in non-serviced domain: jid=rhn-dispatcher-sat at spacewalk.vsb.cz/superclient

If I chabge sm.xml with:
  <local>
    <!-- Who we identify ourselves as.
         Users will have this as the domain part of their JID.
         If you want your server to be accessible from other
         Jabber servers, this IDs must be FQDN resolvable by DNSes.
         If not set, the SM id is used. -->
    <id>localhost.localdomain</id>
    <id>spacewalk.vsb.cz</id>
    <!--
    <id>vhost1.localdomain</id>
    <id>vhost2.localdomain</id>
    -->

  </local>
I see in log:
Nov 23 00:34:53 spacewalk jabberd/c2s[5753]: [9] legacy authentication succeeded: host=, username=osad-174e14e924, resource=osad, TLS negotiated
Nov 23 00:34:53 spacewalk jabberd/c2s[5753]: [9] requesting session: jid=osad-174e14e924 at spacewalk.vsb.cz/osad
Nov 23 00:34:53 spacewalk jabberd/sm[5730]: user not found and user.auto-create not enabled, can't start session: jid=osad-174e14e924 at spacewalk.vsb.cz/osad

Any hints?
Thanks,