[Spacewalk-list] oracle tables

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 24 20:46:25 UTC 2010

hello to all,

i get the impression that git is used for source control.

this is not what i want.

we are looking for a connection from a reporting tool ,  which can access
the spacewalk oracle database.

we don't wantot use the api's , because we don't want to program scripts.

who can help me?

rob

 All of the database structures are in the git code repository.  It is very